We are looking for an Application Developer to join our enthusiastic, fast-growing team in Shoreditch, London.
Full type, permanent
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary, flexible working hours, private healthcare, pension scheme.
Started in 2014, we are a small but ambitious software agency, specialised in mobile apps, chatbots, web applications and bespoke software integrations.
Our mission is to help purpose-driven businesses and individuals successfully leverage technology to realise their vision. We solve their technical problems so that they can focus on just making the world a better place.
We are a Living Wage Employer and proud member of the Pledge 1% movement (we allocate at least 1% of our resources to social impact causes, free of charge – read about or work with TEDxLondon at https://pledgeitforward.today/strillobyte-pledges-time-to-tedxlondon/).
Is this you?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and how it can bring positive changes into the world.
You have a good understanding of software design principles and patterns, a self-starter and carry an unflappable can-do attitude; you are resilient, with high levels of personal accountability, passionate about being exceptional – disinterested in average.
What you will do
You will be involved in multiple ongoing and new projects. However, 50% of your time will be allocated to the continuous development and support of one of our best clients, Clementine, a female-led company that is growing a global mobile app business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Developing new features and enhancements for Clementine
· Assist the team in designing and delivering scalable software solutions
· Assist with troubleshooting issues and bugs when required
· Assist with developing new features for existing products
· Participate in design workshops and meetings
· Participate in SCRUM meetings
What you will need
· Excellent knowledge of React Native or Ionic
· Good knowledge of CSS3 and Bootstrap
· Good knowledge of Vue.JS, Angular.Js or similar frameworks
· Good knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
· Experience on .NET or .NET Core
What you will get
· A secure and evolving role in an exciting and fast-growing company
· A chance to join Clementine for a Female Entrepreneur Camp at Apple HQ in Cupertino, US
· The opportunity to work closely with great purpose-driven businesses and entrepreneurs
· Package including Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme
· Great company culture, flexible working hours and remote work when required